Friday 29 January 2010

Slight update

Just updating about what's going on recently:

I've been really buisy working at school since i have alot of work to do and i have something like 13 and a quater weeks left and i have like a years work to do -.- but i'm getting on alright :)

I've been working on a lion painting for about two weeks now and it's almost done and i have W.I.P shots of it. My tutor absoloutly loves it and said it's the best she has seen in a while from anyone. (She seriously thought it was a photo from a distance XD)

I've had more peircings done in my ears. I have three altogether now and i'm getting more >:D i got two done yesterday and i couldn't sleep on my side and i kept waking up in the night in pain >_< EDIT: (please don't read if squeamish!!) 7th of Feb 2010/ I had to take them out because they had gotten worse and my ear didn't like them and they sunk into my ears and bled a lot and i took them out but it really does hurt so i wouldn't recommend small balls that aren't real silver or gold etc

I've started working SLIGHTLY on trades etc and i might have to cancel a few cos they're really starting to so my head in since i can't get them right XD

I've got Photoshop now (YAAAY!) and a new graphic tablet and i've been buisy working on my Graphics.

I've started a collection of Death Note manga.

I've sorted out my room so it's nice and tidy and less cramped. I'm suprised it's atcually pretty big O_O

I'm working on my room still, i've decided NOT to paint it so i'm leaving the horrific wall paper and covering it with posters, mini posters, photos, art etc. Not going so good, paper still showing!

I've got into College :D but i'm working really hard so i can get into doing animation there. THAT is why i'm so obsessed with it all XD

I got some really cool skeletal green and black gloves that kinda look like Wybie Lovats from Coraline.

My ears hurt....

My cat is better now. We don't have a clue what it was chokeing him.

And i'm planning to RE-DO my Ryuk picture...i just hate it.

And it think that's it....

Oh and hi lol

Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment