Monday 11 January 2010

Ryuk nom nom

So as you can tell i am a fan of the Anime Death Note and i have a particular love for THIS GUY>

Ryuk Pictures, Images and Photos

ryuk Pictures, Images and Photos
Maaannn...if he did that in my room...*evil laugh* *snatch!*



You say scary, i say SEXY BEAST!

So i was really bored and on Friday (it is now Monday lol) i drew up a FA (Fan Art) and i kinda like how it has turned out. I think it looks a bit...T-shirt design-ish lol.




But i like it. It's my first Ryuk attempt and i would love to get the chance to nom on his big head!(yes, i'm weird lol) 

But tell me what you think! I'd love to hear from you :]

MORE RYUKIE RANDOMNESS!!!:

Ryuk: omg! an apple! Pictures, Images and Photos



Ryuk Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. i love him too! you're not alone, only thing is... i don't want to nom on his head hahaha

    ReplyDelete