Saturday 27 February 2010

London 2010 (Bad photos..sorry :( )

My dad and i were sick of sitting in every saturday so we decided to go to London to get some photos for my GCSE work, they turned out pretty bad :( but i suppose it's better than nothing ;)

We first off jumped onto a train (obiously lol) and it took approx an hour from where i live and we got off and went on a tube where we went to Trafalgre Square where we went to the National art gallery. I was amazed, but not only by the art but the inside of the building but what i was manily concerned about was that the PAINTINGS were not protected..there were famous ones like Vincent Van Gogh's sunflower painting ect and people were TOUCHING them, they are worth BILLIONS! I was so shocked!!! But i think that they may have been copies since something that valuble WOULD be protected..


I wasn't allowed but i got some shots :)



Second, my dad and myself were hungry and decided we wanted to go to Mcdonalds.

Coffiee...yum...i look awful here hahahaha!

We had a look around China town which was good cos i'm doing some Chinese new year things for my art exam and i could get some pictutes :)



FOO DOGS! My faves :D







We went into a store and i bought some 'Hello Panda' Cookies and a Chinese drink and some Japanese candy. I went into another store and got some Luky charms one for me and one for my best friend who couldn't make it :( (she was suppost to go with me and the photos are at the end of this blog :D)



I got some blury shots of JS



We went onto the tube again and went to (my now most favourite place ever) Camdon Town. It was like a breeding place for Goths and Punks!! They were EVERYWHERE! I fitted right in XD there wasn't a single chav in sight! I was so happy! XD

I went to Cyber Dog that is amazing! It's like a huge Raver store and it's a club at the same time! I was filming and i had a member of staff cover up my camera lense. That upset me very bad, cos i thought she was going to nick it and i got in a protection mood for nothing XD  i would have loved to had jumped on someone hahahahaha! So i didn't get any photos :( but check out their website! wwww.cyberdog.net i saw some goggles that i wanted! And they were like £25 and i just knew it was too much so i put them back and felt really bad cos they were behind lock and key and this girl had to get them out hahahaha!

The store was REALLY amazing i mean if you check out their sight that's not even the best parts they show. You have dancers on platforms and these electronic lights built into the walls. The music was so loud and i didn't stay long because of that :(



I was looking around the market and i had a spazz attack when i saw THESE! They are exactly like Matt's from Death Notes! And not only that i got a free bracelett from the guy selling them which was sweet ;) and i found a skull chain that was the exact same one from Dn's Ryuk's. I was so happy!!!! (Chain shown at the end!)


OMG I STOLE YOUR GOGGLES MATT! HA!


Anyway, we went over to Buckingham Palace and Big ben and the Thames like we allways do...nothing special there XD

My dad and i stopped at a pup around there i think it was called Camdon House or something and it was really cool :)


But i'm at home now with my legs acheing and drinking my Asian soda...it tastes weird, it's like Liqorice (cos it contains that) and other things that i can't translate...at least it's not Frog felopian tubes or Bird saliva like when Roman Dirge got an Asian soda and drank it. You can see it on his Twitvid www.twitvid.com/taxidermied


It just looks like Coke O_o it's pronounced Wong Lo Kat (it says on the other side XD)

And finally my swag xD


And i am very exhausted now and that is why this blog is boring ect but i am going cos i feel like i'm going to pass out anytime XD goobye :D


See? Thanks dad for sneeking a photo ¬.¬

No comments:

Post a Comment